Of light, air and Lock
- In the development of the horticulture industry, LOCK products have a permanent place for many years and LOCK can claim to be world-wide leading in this sector.
- The productivity of the modern horticulture industry would have been hard to imagine in the past. Automation is also in this case the major factor and LOCK products play an important roll in the control of the climate of greenhouses. Light and air are the elements that must be mastered. The 100% reliable and precise positioning of ventilation and screening equipment is the domain of LOCK in greenhouses.
- When the ventilation or the screens do not close completely, the grower has continuous losses that diminish the profits of his business in several ways: high energy costs and smaller yields as a result of poor plant quality. And to say nothing of the total failure of a drive which, under certain circumstances, could mean the loss of a culture. For this reason, it is recognised that one should not save in this area and only the best is good enough.
- This applies not only for the German speaking part of the world where LOCK is the absolute market leader or for the Netherlands where LOCK is strongly represented. Especially for export in exotic countries where, in addition to extreme climatic conditions, the energy supply is often unstable and on-site service would be disproportionately costly, LOCK has become the standard. The deciding factors are here the power reserves and long service life as well as the exceptional technical characteristics such as the patented limit switch system that is simple in operation and has exactly the same switch-off point after many years is part of the system.
Member of NGMA
- Lock Drives USA is proud member of NGMA Component Division